Back to: All Products
> Centrifugal Pumps
> Self-Priming Pump Repairs
Self-Priming Pumps, Parts & Repairs
Click on a link below or scroll down to browse our selection of Self-Priming Pumps:
Corrosion Fluid Products Corp. proudly carries a wide variety of industrial, chemical-resistant, centrifugal and positive displacement (PD) pumps and pump parts from the world's best manufacturers. We supply and service pumps in Michigan (MI), Ohio (OH), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Pennsylvania (PA), Iowa (IA), Kentucky (KY), West Virginia (WV), Tennessee (TN) and surrounding states.
Our large local inventory of pumps and pump parts means
quick delivery when you need it most!
Pioneer Self-Priming Series Solids/Trash Handling Pumps
Size: 1.5"–10", 40–250mm
Head: 200+ feet, 60m
Flow: 20–3,500 GPM, 4–795m3/hr
Pioneer Standard Self-Priming pump units are available for Solids Handling or Clear Liquid service. Typical mounting configurations are Engine Driven for Skid or Trailer Mounted packages and Frame Mounted Electric Driven. Pumps also are available in a variety of different metallurgies.
Pioneer self-priming pumps are designed for reliable solids and clear liquids handling. After initial priming, they continue to reprime automatically. The next-generation Elite Series self-priming pump offers superior performance, increased reliability and reduced maintenance. All are available in a variety of different materials.
- Replaceable Wear Plate
- Heavy Duty Suction Flapper
- Removable Inspection Cover allows Clean-out, Impeller, Seal and Flapper without disturbing Piping
- Semi-Opened Trash Handling Impeller
- Pressure Relief Valve
- O-Ring Sealed
- External, Shimless Impeller/Wearplate Clearance Adjustment
- Standard 17-4PH Shaft
- Back Pull-out Cartridge-type Rotating Assembly for Ease of Maintenance
- Cartridge Type Mechanical Seal for Ease of Maintenance
- Heavy Wall Ductile Iron Case for Durability
- Rely on the best materials — Standard heavy-wall ductile iron volute and 17-4 PH stainless steel shaft for durability and peace of mind.
- Get peak performance — A simple external shimless impeller adjustment means the user can easily adjust the tolerance between the impeller and wearplate.
- Trust our seals — Cartridge type tungsten vs. silicon carbide mechanical seal makes for ease of maintenance and simple installation.
Elite Series Exclusive Features:
Pioneer self-priming pumps are ideal for construction, industrial, municipal, agricultural, food processing, mining, paper mills, and oil and gas applications.
- Improved seal life — An optional external mechanical seal flush is available for improved seal life.
- Protected bearings — Rotating assembly utilizes a double lip seal with atmospheric drain for additional bearing protection.
- Easy view of oil levels — Two sight glasses make it easy to see the bearing and oil levels.
More Information on Pioneer Self-Priming Series Solids/Trash Handling Pumps
Availability: MI, IL, IN, OH
HMD/KONTRO Pumps: SPGS Self-Priming Sealless Mag-Drive Pumps
HMD/KONTRO's SPGS is a sealless self-priming magnet-driven centrifugal pump. This pump is perfect for transfer duty services within the HPI, CPI, and Specialty Process industries, primarily designed for tank/tanker off-loading duties. With the elimination of the ingress of air into the suction line, a faster priming operation is ensured.
More Info on HMD/KONTRO SPGS Self-Priming Pumps
Flowserve Pumps: CPXP Self-Priming ISO Chemical Process Pumps
Operating on the reflux priming principle, the CPXP self-priming pump offers state-of-the-art hydraulics, versatile operation and reliable performance while costing considerably less to buy, install and maintain than submersible pumps. Features include single and double seal arrangements, single and dual cartridge seals to latest ISO or DIN standards, external impeller adjustment, and back pull-out design.
More Info on Flowserve CPXP Self-Priming ISO Chemical Process Pumps
Availability: MI, IL, OH, PA
CFPC is a Top 5 Authorized Flowserve Pumps Distributor
Finish Thompson Pumps: Self-Priming Magnetic Drive Pumps - SP Series
FTI's SP Series Magnetic Drive Self-Priming Pumps are the product of advanced engineering CFD design software and superior magnetic flux technology. The SP Series combines deep-lift capabilities and lightning-fast priming with the advantages of neodymium magnetic drive technology and corrosion resistant polypropylene and PVDF to handle the most difficult applications with no seal replacement, no leaks and the capability to run-dry without damage.
More Info on Finish Thompson Self-Priming Pumps
Availability: MI, IL, WI
OTS Pumps: Self-Priming Chemical and Marine Pumps
OTS (Off the Shelf) Pumps AMT 316 Stainless Steel Transfer pumps are designed to handle liquids and chemicals with specific gravities to 1.6. The pumps are particularly well suited to applications involving perchloroethylene (PCE). AMT Stainless Steel Transfer pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. Many are readily available “Off-the-Shelf” for fast 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials. Built in handle for portability.
More Info on OTS Self-Priming Chemical and Marine Pumps