Back to: All Products
> Fiberglass Pipe
Smith Fibercast™ Silver Streak® Fiberglass Pipe & Fittings
Silver Streak® Piping:
Manufactured by Smith Fibercast Fiberglass Pipe, Stocked Locally by CFPC
Abrasion & Corrosion-Resistant Fiberglass Pipe
Available in 2" though 24" diameters, Smith Fibercast Silver Streak® FRP piping is designed especially for abrasive and corrosive services found in flue gas desulfurization (FGD) scrubber applications such as limestone, gypsum and ammonium sulfate slurries.
Silver Streak® FRP pipe is filament wound using epoxy resin and fiberglass reinforcement. Manufactured with a proprietary blend of abrasion-resistant additives, it is offered with a standard 80 mil nominal liner. Custom liner thicknesses are available on special request.
Silver Streak® epoxy piping up to 24" diameters is ideal for yard piping and is designed to operate at temperatures up to 225°F and pressures up to 225 psig. Silver Streak LD, availabe in 30" through 48" diameters, is ideal for recirculating piping and operates at temperatures up to 200°F and pressures up to 150 psig.
Construction: Filament wound FRP pipe with epoxy or vinyl ester resin and fiberglass roving with special abrasion resistant liners
Temperature Range: Up to 225°F/ 107°C
Joint Types: Bell & spigot or Butt & Wrap
Chemical Service: Abrasive and corrosive service applications such as limestone and gypsum slurries in flue gas desulfurization (FGD) scrubbers.
FRP Size Range: 2" - 48"
Inner Corrosion Barrier: 70 - 100 mils abrasion resistant liner
Pressure Ratings: 150 psig/ 10 bar/ 2" - 24"
225 psig/ 10 bar/ 30" - 48"
• Silver Streak® - Abrasion & Corrosion Resistant Fiberglass Pipe (Composite FRP Pipe / GRP) Brochure
• Silver Streak® Fiberglass Pipe Fittings and Accessories Brochure (FRP Fittings)
• Silver Streak® Fiberglass Pipe General Specifications (Specs)
• Fiberglass Pipe Chemical Resistance Guide
• Fiberglass Pipe Engineering & Design Guide
• FRP Pipe Adhesive Kits for Smith Fibercast Pipe- Contact Us for Info
• Secondary (Dual) Containment Fiberglass Piping Brochure
Availability: MI, IL, IN, OH, WI
Click Here to Request a Quote or More Information